Anyone who knows anything in Hollywood knows this: Harrison Ford cannot die. It's how he made it to 150 years old, and still looks only 130.
Still, it seems no one told the Disney-owned film company behind Star Wars: The Force Awakens who've just been fined $2m for almost killing the elderly actor with a door.
Ford was wandering the set of the Millennium Falcon in 2014 when a hydraulic door slammed shut "millimetres from his face", crushing his leg like a "blunt-edged guillotine", Aylesbury Crown Court heard.
He was knocked to the ground and pinned down by the pelvis.
Despite set hands' attempts to save the stricken actor, Ford suffered a broken tibia and fibula, dislocated his ankle and cut his hand in the incident. His sidekick Chewbacca escaped unharmed, the court was told.
Speaking on the Jonathan Ross show last year, Ford told how such an accident would, of course, never have happened in his day.
"In the original film, if there had been a door, it would have been closed with a pulley and a stage hand just closing it," he said. "But now we had lots of money and technology and so they built a fucking great hydraulic door which closed at light speed."
The incident happened at Pinewood Studios, near London, as Ford was reprising the role of wisecracking nerf herder Hans Solo.
Prosecutors claimed Ford could have been killed by the door, which smote him with a force of a small car.
Foodles Production (UK) Ltd. had acknowledged breaching health and safety law.
A judge at Aylesbury Crown Court north of London said Wednesday that Foodles - which is owned by the Walt Disney Co. - should have informed Ford of the risks.
"If only they had included Mr. Ford in all the discussions, he might have at least been alert to the dangers that he had to avoid," Judge Francis Sheridan said.