While it doesn't quite compare to the extravagance of last year's Oscars goodie bag, the losing nominees from last night's BAFTA awards didn't exactly leave the Royal Albert Hall empty handed.
Working with luxury brands, including: Lancome, The Savoy and Atelier Swarovski, the organisers behind the biggest night in British film made sure it sorted out those big names who decided to attend.
Tale a look at the full contents of the nominees goodie bag below...
- American Airlines – Five Star Service
- Atelier Swarovski – Crystal Chanton
- Bottletop – Sustainably produced luxury tote
- Champagne Taittinger – Bottle of Champagne
- Charles Worthington – Hair spray and shine spray
- Evian Fruits and Plants drink and facial spray
- Hotel Chocolat – Box of Chocolates
- Lancome – Perfume
- Nespresso – Two cups & Coffee machine
- The Savoy – Leather notebook
- Villa Maria – Wine Tasting in New Zealand
Unfortunately for Ryan Gosling, who wasn't in attendance last night, he just missed out on his very own Nespresso machine.