For £400,000 you could buy 1.6 million delicious Freddo chocolate bars... or an 'Ultimate V.I.P Package' ticket to spend New Year's Eve with Justin Bieber.
There are probably other things you could buy too, but that's of no concern to us right now.
Laid on by Miami's Fontainebleau Resort, this classiest of NYE experiences offers you and nine friends the chance to do the following:
- Stay in the Fontainebleau Suites for five nights.
- A stage-front table at Bieber's NYE poolside concert.
- Free use of the hotel's fleet of supercars, which include: a Lamborghini Aventador Roadster, Ferrari 488 Spider and a Rolls Royse Phantom.
- A yacht ride to STORY nightclub... in a yacht.
- A Private escort to LIV nightclub for a Skrillex performance, with a 15 litre bottle of PREMIUM champagne and access to the DJ booth... where you and your plastic entourage will hover awkwardly.
- A spa day.
Plus so much more.
We wonder what spending NYE with Bieber would be like.
Would he just take his shirt off as soon as you met him? Just pull it right off and sort of look at you to do the same? You and Bieber strangers, but somehow close in that moment. Or would he sit in the corner in silence, dully scrolling through Instagram, vacant and craving the artificial glow of millions of strangers' fervent online validation. Or would he just be quite nice and shy and normal, forced into a tabloid caricature due to the arrested development caused by being unfathomably famous from the age of 12.