Last night Juventus unveiled their new logo in Milan, an event attend by Italian football stalwart Emily Ratajkowski (obviously).
The new emblem is a departure from tradition for The Old Lady, who might be turning in her grave if she saw the trendy new design.
Needless to say the internet did not react particularly well, with one Twitter user pointing out, "Nedvěd didn't die for this".
Here's five other uses the design might be a little more suited to:
- The logo for a small town nightclub selling Jägermeister by the luge with a Calvin Harris album on repeat.
- A complicated road sign on a dual carriageway of the autobahn asking you to follow the road to the left then make an incredibly sharp right turn. Bastards.
- A flyer advertising U18 urban skatepark Just Jam (parental consent forms required for all skaters under 16).
- The rebranding of sports discount store "JJ Sports", now with 50% less strip lighting and a coffee shop in the bigger outlets
- The crest of trendy new Stoke Newington fitness studio Jump & Jiggle - frozen lavender towels available for £24.99.