Remember when everyone used to go on about how speedy Theo Walcott was? To be fair it was impressive: he could lose the ball faster than any player in the world, bar none.
But then he weighed himself down with muscles and facial hair and now he doesn't even feature in the top ten in the Premier League, according to OPTA. Ditto for his lightning quick Arsenal teammate Hector Bellerin.
Some of names that do appear are pretty surprising, but the winner isn't. Kyle Walker formidable pace was one of the reasons why Manchester City made him the most expensive defender in the world (for a minute or so).
Check out the full list and their top speeds below:
10. Salomon Rondon (West Brom)/Romelu Lukaku (Man United)/N'Golo Kante (Chelsea) - 34.56 km per hour
9. Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton) - 34.62 km per hour
8. Jamie Vardy (Leicester) - 34.65 km per hour
7. Paul Pogba (Man United) - 34.68 km per hour
6. Joshua King (Bournemouth) -34.70 km per hour
5. Ryan Fraser (Bournemouth) - 34.79 km per hour
4. Sadio Mane (Liverpool) - 34.84 km per hour
3. Laurent Koscielny (Arsenal) - 35.11 km per hour
2. Kiko Femenia (Watford) - 35.12 km per hour
1. Kyle Walker (Man City) - 35.16 km per hour