See the debut gameplay trailer for GTA V below.
1. Rockstar’s famed satire is still pitch-perfect.
Because that’s what that horrific infomercial-style narration is all about, right?
2. Deers – and wild animals in general – are going to have a rough time.
3. Trevor is custom-built for sociopaths
(See: flushing of [partial] corpse.)
4. Online is custom-built for sociopaths
Was that a goddamned jet whizzing through fictional downtown LA?
5. Productivity will be down – globally – the week of September 17th
(Probably) Man's guiltiest pleasure returns. Following up one of the greatest-selling games of all time, Grand Theft Auto V returns to San Andreas – based on modern day LA.
Changing up the series' usual formula of, y'know, run-gun-and-fun, Rockstar's new game will feature three protagnoists and a ginormous map: bigger than GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption and GTA: San Andreas combined. This bigger world will allow you to properly extend your carnage from beachfronts to the wilderness to the ocean floor.
Deep sea rampages? Count us in.
Available 17 September on Xbox 360 & Playstation 3