Fancy spending this Halloween weekend sipping rum on a private Caribbean island, staying in five star accommodation and watching live music performed pool-side for your enjoyment?
Bacardi and Esquire have teamed up to offer one competition winner (plus a guest) a spot on a private jet heading for Bacardi Triangle, a three-day, music and travel adventure in Puerto Rico.
Nearly 2000 music fans will descend on the island in the heart of the Bermuda Triangle to watch Calvin Harris, Kendrick Lamar and Ellie Goulding headline an exclusive gig and get some unlikely October sun.
Admit it – being one of them would beat the hell out of dusting off your skeleton onesie for a house party, or rewatching The Exorcist with your doorbell going every twenty minutes.
To be in with a chance of winning, follow @EsquireUK and tweet us with the name of the act you most want to see, along with the hashtag #bacarditriangle
You have until 00:00 5 October, at which point a winner will be selected by random.
Good luck. Oh – and make sure you've read the terms and conditions below, naturally.
Bacardi Triangle Esquire Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. This competition (“Promotion”) is open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland, aged 21 or over.
2. The following may not enter or win a prize: (a) employees of Bacardi Limited or its group of companies or its agents and their first and second degree family members, (b) anyone else who is directly or indirectly professionally connected with the promotion or the Promoter and their family members, and (c) employees of any company active in the alcoholic beverage sector (and their first and second degree family members.
3. The prize is two tickets to BACARDÍ Triangle – winner and a guest (who must both be aged 21 years or over) – plus return flights to Puerto Rico with 1 x 25kg checked baggage and 1 x 8kg hand luggage from a London Airport, United Kingdom. Also included, three nights accommodation at El Conquistador, a Waldorf Astoria Resort in Fajardo, Puerto Rico, transfers to and from the airport, hotel and festival site in Puerto Rico, brunch and dinner for each day of the festival (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), 6 x complimentary alcoholic drinks tokens per day (3 for use in the day and 3 for use in the evening) and unlimited drinking water. All other costs and expenses, including additional food and drink items, travel insurance, transfer to the winner’s departure airport/train station, and other additional costs that arise are not included in the Prize and are the responsibility of the winner and their guest.
4. It is the winner and their guest’s responsibility to ensure they have a valid passport with at least 6 months remaining and 2 clear pages travel documents (including visas and/or ESTA to enter the United States) and vaccinations in order to be able to take up the prize. The prize does not guarantee issuing of visas to the winner or their guest.
5. Prize must be taken between 30th October – 2nd November 2014, on the specific flight– departure from London Airport Thursday 30th October 10am (subject to change), return London Airport Monday 3rd November (subject to change).
6. The prize does not cover the cost of alternative travel in the event that the winner or their guest fails to board the flight or planes/trains as part of a UK or ROI transfer.
7. Proof of age (winner and guest must both be aged 21 years or over), identity and eligibility will be required in order to claim the prize. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify winners and guests who are under 21 years old.
8. Please note that the prize does not include personal expenditure and other incidental costs other than those specifically included.
9. The winner and guest will need to pay for any additional food and drink to that provided.
10. A valid credit or debit card must be provided to the hotel(s) on check-in for any extras and damages incurred.
11. The winner and guest are strongly advised to pack clothing suitable for hot weather and sun protection.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part thereof) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part thereof)) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
13. Promoter’s decisions are final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter accepts full liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently, or for any other losses that cannot be excluded at law. Otherwise, the following exclusions of liability will apply. References to the “Promoter” in this Liability section include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
15. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
b) any changes to the prize or the way in which they can be used;
c) problems with the dispatch of prize (such as a prize failing to reach the intended recipient); and
d) any act or default of any third party supplier.
16. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry or for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable, including loss of entries through technical fault or transmission delays.
17. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winners or establishing multiple accounts in order to gain multiple entries where the number of entries is limited) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
18. Each winner and guest should be in good health and appropriately fit for travel and waive any claim they may have against the Promoter for any safety or health issue or problem they may have during travel.
Personal details and publicity
20. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree that if they are a prize winner they will grant the Promoter the free use of their name, country of residence, photographs, video and voice (“Image”) for advertising, publicity and news purposes in any media in perpetuity without additional remuneration. To this effect, a winner’s acceptance of a prize shall be deemed to be a confirmation of their agreement for the Promoter to use their Image, and the winner shall sign any further documentation reasonably required by the Promoter in this regard. A winner may also be asked to take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity in connection with the Promotion.