While the iPhone 7's new high-spec camera is a welcome addition to any wannabe photographer's arsenal, it doesn't quite do the trick for seasoned snappers.
That's why Kodak have just unveiled the KODEK EKTRA – a camera phone specifically designed for photographers.
It boasts a 21-megapixel fast focus camera with f2.0 aperture, and a competition-smashing 13-megapixel front-facing camera.
It packs a punch in the tech stakes, and will come at around the same price as the iPhone 7 at £449 when it's launched in December . It looks pretty swish, too.
Take a look at the key features below, and some lovely, moody product shots:
– 21MP fast focus camera sensor with F2.0, PDAF, OIS, Dual LED Flash
– 13MP phase detection auto focus front-facing camera with F2.2 PDAF
– Helio X20 2.3GHz Decacore processor with 3GB RAM
– 32GB memory, expandable with MicroSD cards
– 3000mAh, with USB 3.0 Type C fast charger
– ANDROID 6.0 (Marshmallow)