It's been a tough year for 22-year-old Jordan's penis. Earlier this week, the BBC reported that Jordan (last name not given) was bitten by a spider on his penis while using a portable toilet for the second time in 2016.
The first time this happened, Jordan was using the portable toilet on a construction site in Sydney, when a spider bit his penis. The spider was a redback (a close relative to the black widow) whose bites have been curable since an antivenom was created in 1956. While not life-threatening, redback bites cause severe pain, nausea, and sweating. Jordan was treated at a nearby hospital.
The second time, Jordan was using the portable toilet on a construction in Sydney, when a spider bit his penis... again. "I can't believe it's happened again," Jordan thought to himself as he saw the spidery legs poking out around the toilet seat. He wasn't certain the second bite was from a redback, but he went to a nearby hospital for treatment.
"I'm the most unlucky guy in the country at the moment," Jordan told the BBC after.
At least he still has his penis?