Even if they weren't one of the must-have coats for Autumn/Winter 2016, we'd still insist that you invest in a great bomber jacket, because they're a timeless menswear failsafe.
Best worn with jeans and a crew neck, you could opt for something classic like Beams Plus' military-inspired take, or go for Stone Island's denim version, but whichever direction you take it, you'll probably look good.
1. Navy Check by Jaeger X Lou Dalton, £250
2. Grey Suede by Topman, £140
3. Blue Polypropylene Denim by Stone Island, £625
4. Camo by River Island, £60
5. Maroon by JCrew, £250
6. Grey Marl by Folk, £325
7. Army-Green by Beams Plus, £280
8. Light Ink Satin by Tiger of Sweden, £400
9. Khaki by Kin at John Lewis, £100
10. Grey Wool by Oliver Spencer, £370