Every man does black and brown. why be every man? The latest accessories come bold, bright and very, very blue.
The natural choice for blazers, jeans and work shirts, blue is the original men’s style staple.
For spring, the traditionally safe shade has been turned up a notch with bright blue lace-ups and loafers from Kenzo and YSL; deep blue linen suits by Canali and Lanvin and cobalt chinos popping up everywhere in-between.
An easy way to bring the trend into your wardrobe is by adapting it into accessories, from navy holdalls to azure notebooks and royal blue business-card holders. The bolder the shade, the better.
1. Blue leather belt, £99, by Paul Smith Black
2. Navy patent leather wallet, £260, by Dior Homme
3. Blue leather phone cover, £115, by Smythson
4. Navy leather card holder, £300, by Louis Vuitton
5. Navy leather holdall, £970, by Prada
6. Navy patent leather loafers, £550, by Yves Saint Laurent
7. Blue refill notebook, £300, by Hermès