The eternally tricky issue of how to make a Bluetooth headset stylish is a challenge Jawbone has tackled with aplomb, thanks in no small part to its judicious use of industrial designer Yves Behar. Now in its fourth iteration, the forthcoming Icon is the smallest and most efficient Jawbone yet. Here are five reasons why it's our technological ear-warmer of choice.
1. At just 45mm long - and weighing a mere 8.2g - you're almost unaware of it hanging off your lug-hole. Almost.
2. You can customise your earpiece to remember volume settings, audio tones, and multiple handsets. It's now fully iPhone integrated too, meaning you can display your Jawbone's battery level in the top corner of your phone's display.
3. There are six unique designs to choose from (though, trust us, the "Hero" finish shown here is the one to get).
4. Its noise reduction technology is better than ever, meaning you won't lose clarity in a gale, nor will you have to boom like a red-faced lunatic on the train home.
5. It's incredibly easy to use. Besides the on/off switch, there's just one control button (plus, an increasing number of functions are voice-activated).
£69, available from April