We have a Ben Ainslie-inspired competition today - your chance to join a high speed catamaran in the Extreme Sailing Series.
The Extreme Sailing Series pits some of the very best professional sailing teams in the world against each other on identical Extreme 40 catamarans, featuring a cast of top professional sailors including 21 Olympians, 36 America's Cup campaigns, 7 global circumnavigations and 47 World Championship wins.
Each boat is also designed with a 'guest sailor' spot - meaning a non-professional can actually join a team on the water during a race - no other sport allows you to actually compete on the same playing field as the professionals in this way and has become known as the 'best seat in sport'. That seat could be yours.
The next stop on the global tour is Cardiff, and on Saturday 1 September we are able to offer one winner the chance to actually race onboard an Extreme 40 alongside the professionals.
The winner can bring one guest who will be taken out on the water to watch the thrills of the race close-up and enjoy the five-star VIP hospitality from a purpose-built VIP lounge, which will include lunch, drinks, an full 8 hour entertainment package and an incredible view of the racing.
The prize package includes:
- The chance to join some of the world's best sailors as they go head to head as part of the international Extreme Sailing Series.
- Two exhibition sailing places - one onboard the high speed Extreme 40 prior to racing, plus a 'guest sailor' spot onboard the boats as they battle it out during racing (subject to weather and safety conditions).
- Access to the VIP lounge for two people on Saturday 1 September including lunch, complimentary drinks.
- A night's accommodation for two in Cardiff.
- Car to use during the day courtesy of Volvo Car UK.
To be in with a chance of winning this cracking prize, enter here.