Goodwood's annual celebration of unabashed nostalgia, The Revival, is just around the corner, and this year the festival has teamed up with The Singleton Scotch whisky to offer one lucky Esquire reader the chance to celebrate in style.
The Singleton are offering said chap the opportunity to spend a day in the exclusive Drivers Club in the company of a host of top drivers, including the likes of Sir Stirling Moss, John Surtees, David Coulthard, Damon Hill and Giacomo Agostini.
The winner will, of course, be welcome to bring a friend along for the weekend, and will also be presented with a £150 cheque to cover expenses, one night's accomodation and a bottle of single malt whisky from The Singleton.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply drop us an email titled "The Singleton" at email@example.com being sure to include all your details.
Diagio Terms and Conditions
1. Closing date September 14 and selection by September 15
2. Open to all residents of mainland United Kingdom except employees of the promoter, their families and anyone professionally involved with this promotion.
3. The winner will be chosen by Esquire and notified by Grayling PR. The winner will be drawn at random on September 15 and notified by telephone within 24 hours. The winner must confirm whether he or she wishes to claim the prize within 12 hours of receiving notification. If the winner fails to do so, the winner shall forfeit their prize and the Promoter may offer the prize to another entrant.
4. The winner and all participants must be aged 18 or over in order to participate in this promotion.
5. This prize is non transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
6. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by or to the winner and/or any of his/her friends that occurs as a result of the winner’s and/or his/her friends’ participation in the prize.
7. The full prize includes a ‘money can’t buy’ prize (Drivers Club Access) 2 x tickets to Goodwood Revival to be taken the day of the prize, accommodation for the night before the prize is taken, £150 towards travel and food, 1 x bottle of Singleton whisky.
8. The promoter will contact the winner to inform them of the date of the prize.
9. To participate in this promotion, entrants need to respond with an answer to the stated question before the deadline.
10. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control
11. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity
12. The promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion
13. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts
14. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
15. Promoter address: Diageo Great Britain Limited, Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London, NW10 7HQ.