Though we’d never recommend a mix of spirits and sports cars, the latest collaboration between Johnnie Walker Black Label and Goodwood Festival of Speed is a pairing we’re willing to accept.
Goodwood Festival of Speed – which takes place between 2nd and 4th July - and Johnnie Walker Black Label, the discerning speed freak’s tipple of choice, are offering one lucky winner the opportunity to take to the passenger seat for a high-octane forest rally on July 3.
Following the 1.67 mile dirt run, the winner will be sent on to celebrate at the Johnnie Walker “Experience Bar”. An array of high-spec cars and F1 paraphernalia will be on display, but more importantly, you’ll also be plied with Formula One-inspired cocktails throughout your stay.
Thankfully, the winner won’t be expected to drink alone as Johnnie Walker is offering an extra weekend ticket so you can take a friend a long to watch you trounce the competition.
To be in with a chance of winning simply drop as an email at Online@esquire.co.uk , with Johnnie Walker in the subject box. Be sure to include your name and contact details, should we need to get in touch.
Terms and Conditions
1. Closing date Tuesday 29 June
2. Open to all residents of mainland United Kingdom except employees of the promoter, their families and anyone professionally involved with this promotion.
3. The winner will be chosen by after 29 June and notified by 30 June. The winner must confirm whether he or she wishes to claim the prize within 12 hours of receiving notification. If the winner fails to do so, the winner shall forfeit their prize and the Promoter may offer the prize to another entrant.
4. The winner and all participants must be aged 18 or over in order to participate in this promotion.
5. This prize is non transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
6. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by or to the winner and/or any of his/her friends that occurs as a result of the winner’s and/or his/her friends’ participation in the prize.
7. The full prize includes overnight accommodation on Friday 2rd July; a ride in the ‘Forest Rally Stage’ as determined by the Goodwood Estate on Saturday 3rd; 2 x general admission tickets to the Festival of Speed, for Saturday 3rd July; travel expenses up to the value of £100; food and drink allocation up to the value of £50
8. To participate in this promotion, entrants need to respond with an answer to the stated question before the deadline.
9. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control
10. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity
11. The promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion
12. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts
13. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
14. Promoter address: Diageo Great Britain Limited, Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London, NW10 7HQ.